This mission chain is mainly comprised of hunting down planets for easy rewards, but for low level players, this can be a challenge and gets easily tedious either way.
|1||Go to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|2||Go to Fexucius in||Sarkinon|
|3||Go back to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|4||Go to Aladivin in||Sarkinon|
|5||Go back to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|6||Go to Orgasin||Mitrilion|
|7||Go back to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|8||Go to Efedrit||Cynapsian|
|9||Go to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|10||Go to Glictan in||Zergilin|
|11||Go to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|12||Go to Exretorum in||Cynapsian|
|13||Go to Barbulos in||Vibrilian|
|14||Go to Fexucius in||Sarkinon|
- Captain, we have found a new lifeform on Barbulos, its a sentient being and we think its trying to communicate with us. Land on Barbulos and figure out a way to understand what it wants.
- Intelligent Sponge: “bzzarrpp bzaarr zbbzazbbr bzzazaaaaa bzzaaooprp” Crew: “I think we need to visit someone who can translate this into our language. I heard Krux, a linguist, was last seen on Fexucius in Sarkinon where he tries to communicate with an unknown lifeform.”
- Land on Fexucius in Sarkinon and show Krux the recording of the new lifeform.
- Krux: “Ohh.. you again, or maybe I mistake you for another one. I don’t see many bipedal species nowadays. But you have a very interesting recording I must say, last time I was on Barbulos the sponge was completely silent and it didn’t seem to be sentient at all. Something must have sparked its interest. You need to take me there!”
- Travel back to Barbulos in Vibrilian and let Krux analyze what the intelligent sponge is trying to communicate.
- Intelligent Sponge: “bzzarrpp bza bzaarr zbbzazbbr bz bzzaza bzzazaaaaa bzzaaooprp bz” Krux: “Hmm.. I’m not sure, but I think it wants to trade, or maybe give you something. Ahh.. it wants to trade Amygdala Ooze for, what I think is an artifact. I heard that the planet Aladivin in Sarkinon is full of those Ooze organisms.”
- Travel to Aladivin in Sarkinon and collect Amygdala Ooze.
- Crew: “Captain, we have the Ooze secured in our cargo hold. It’s a really juicy organism, I wonder what the sponge wants to do with it.”
- Travel back to Barbulos and give the Ooze to the intelligent sponge.
- Intelligent Sponge: “bza zz” Intelligent Sponge: *Gulp* Krux: “I think it said something along the lines of, ‘ahhh.. fresh ooze. “ Intelligent Sponge: “zra zap bzzzaaarr bzp” Krux: “It wants another meal, but this time it wants an Ice Giant. I heard they exist on the planet Orgasin in Mitrillion..”
- Kidnap an Ice Giant from Orgasin in Mitrillion.
- Crew: “This doesn’t seem ethical, are you sure you want to do this?” Krux: “Of course he is, nothing is as important as a communicating sponge bzz!” Crew: “...”
- Hand over the kidnapped Ice Giant to the somewhat evil sponge.
- Intelligent Sponge: “bza zz zzrrat ttzzz” Intelligent Sponge: *Gulp* Krux: “See, its not truly evil.. now it wants a Nezerian soldier.. This is getting interesting! It promised more artifacts in exchange.”
- Land on Argenon in Cynapsian and kidnap a Nezerian soldier from an enemy fortress .
- Krux: “You are bzzzt lucky today, we found one outside when he was doing a bzrtzz, gagged and ready to be eaten!” Crew: “This doesn’t seem right...” Krux: “Sponge is the main purpose in life.. I tell you..bzz”
- Hand over the gagged Nezerian soldier to the sponge at Barbulos in Vibrilian.
- Krux: “bzrtzzz zz zzaz” Intelligent Sponge: “btza zz zzssarrat ttzzaaz” *Gulp* Krux: “artifacts… bz.. yours… bzzztaazz” Crew: “I think we better move out of here, the spores have infected his brain somehow..” Krux: “ztaazz!”
- For fun and possibly a few artifacts, land on Glictan and kidnap a renegade spy!
- Crew: “You really are crazy about those artifacts. But I guess the renegades deserve it after all..”
- Land on Barbulos and prepare the not so innocent renegede spy to the sponge for dinner.
- Krux: “bzrt zazz zrtz zza zzaaa” Intelligent Sponge: “bzz tza zz zzssarr at ttzz aatzzzzz” Intelligent Sponge: *Gulp* Krux: “bzzz!”
- For the fireworks, land on Exretorum in Cynapsian and kidnap a dread moth larva!
- Crew: “Yup, you are indeed crazy! But I’m eager to see how this turns out.”
- Give the nearly-exploding dread moth larva to the sponge for dinner.
- Intelligent Sponge: “btza zzaa z” Krux: “baa z zz zzartz” Intelligent Sponge: *Gulp* *EXPLOSION* Krux: *shocked* Crew: “Err… I think we just killed the sponge. Krux seem okay though, although somewhat disoriented maybe, we should take him home again.”
- Bring the shocked and the somewhat delirious Krux back to Fexucius in Sarkinon.
- Krux: “Thank you for taking me home again, I remember everything now, but the sponge controlled every action I took. I think it had a very sophisticated mind, but it was very angry and it was hard to make sense of it all. But I’m glad you helped me get out of there in time, I wasn’t prepare to live the rest of my life as a sponge just yet.“