| Sonic Launcher|
|Damage Type ||Energy and Kinetic|
Reduces Energy Resistance
Sonic Launcher is a decent missile weapon that can debuff energy resistance. When fired, the missile will stand still for one second, trying to point itself at its target before flying with excellent guidance towards the enemy. The missiles are medium range and use a lot of power.
- Deals area damage
- Delayed ignition
- Reduces Energy Resistance
Obtained from the Mission, The Infestation.
- Increase rate of fire by 20%.
- Improves guidance.
- Increase damage by 25%.
- Increase missile speed by 5%.
- Increase damage by 32%.
- Improve blast radius.
- Increase energy debuff resistance to 20%.
- Increase missile duration by 2 seconds.
Elite Techs (Lv. 100)
- Increase rate of fire by 30%.
- Improve guidance.
- Reduce power consumption by 20%.
- Increase damage by 33%.
- Increase range by 10%.
- Increase damage by 67%.
- Increase missile speed by 5% and duration by 3 seconds.
- Increase energy debuff resistance to 35%, blast radius and guidance.
April 18, 2016
- Reduced activation delay to 1 sec
November 12, 2015
- Increased damage by 10%
- Reduces Energy Resistance by 10%/20%/35% at level 0/3/6
- Added Reduced Energy Resistance Elite with a maximum of 15% (for total 50%)
- Added Disable Healing Elite tech
- Increased Burn Elite Techs to +250% damage