|"What are they guarding here...how'd they get to shoot their plasma 200% faster than us? No fair!"|
Triad Pirates are found in Hozar
- Guards the Pirate Bay at (35,232) in Hozar.
- Design based on the old Triad (They probably stole the designs seeing as how they're pirates!) However since astroflux has redesigned many early enemies they now look nothing like triads this is similar to how they used to look. Astroflux forgot to change the triad pirate's design after they changed the triad.
- Players can look back on it's design to see how triads used to look.
- Can easily kill low-level player if not aware of its existence. Some people lure low-levels here in PvE to steal their loot.
Not that strong when faced 1 on 1 but in groups, their damage stacks up quickly due to the DoT from their rapid fire Plasma Gun. Try luring them away and killing them quickly.
|Plasma Gun||200% RoF|
- X-42 Constructor drops 1%
|Big Metal Scrap|
The encounter for the Triad Pirate is 194xp