From Astroflux wiki
|1||Go to Centurion||Kapello|
|2||Collect 1 Simple Data Chip||Any Zone|
|3||Go to Centurion||Kapello|
|4||Kill 3 Elite Stalkers||Hyperion|
|5||Go to Centurion||Kapello|
|6||Go to Vetinari||Venturi|
|7||Go to Crossfire Cantina||Arrenius|
|8||Go to Valen, Anvol and Valden||Arrenius|
|9||Kill 5 Renegade Fighters (415, -722)||Durian|
|10||Land on Unknown Station||Durian|
- We have discovered a data stream containing information about secrets hidden on encrypted data chips. You should talk to a cyborg named Jahaar on Centurion in the Kapello system about this.
- Jahaar told us there is hidden information inside many of the data chips. If you are interested we could work together to unlock some hidden secret technologies.
- Jahaar successfully extrapolated the data stream and discovered how to unlock hidden information embedded inside data chips. Unfortunately these data chips degrade fast. Take this algorithm and use it to decrypt and copy the data on a chip before it has time to decay. You must go and obtain a new simple data chip and decode it.
- The data chip you have collected contains information on how to create some kind of weapon. Go to Centurion again and convince Jahaar to build this weapon for you.
- Hmm... Jahaar told us we could get the new weapon if we helped him gather data on the Elite Stalkers in the northern Hyperion.
- Jahaar agreed to create the weapon for you, but only if you help him gethering data on the Elite Stalkers in the Hyperion system. They have hindered him in his quest for new technologies long enough and he wants to know how they can be defeated. Obtain this data by killing 3 Elite Stalkers in Hyperion.
- We just received an emergency distress call from Jahaar on Centurion. Something has happened...
- We just received an emergency distress call from Jahaar on Centurion. Something has happened, we should return as fast as possible.
- Something happened to Jahaar While we were hunting the Stalkers. He is not linked to the net anymore. Rumors say he was kidnapped by the Renegades and taken to Vetinari in the Venturi star system. We should investigate this...
- Something happened to Jahaar While we were hunting the Stalkers. He is not linked to the net anymore. Rumors indicate that he was kidnapped by the Renegades and taken to Vetinari in the Venturi star system. We should investigate this...
- We discovered an abandoned Renegade outpost and inside we found the corpse of Jahaar and a few remaining notes from his interrogators. He told them everything… including what was on our data chip. The note hinted of the existence of a hidden research facility somewhere in the Antor sector. The note ends with a personal comment: “I guess this had to be done… after all we are the renegades, we who have forsaken everything in our quest for vengeance… forsaken everything including our humanity… we must succeed at any cost”. Perhaps we can find someone who knows more at the Crossfire Cantina located in the Arrenius star system.
- We discovered some remaining notes hinting that the Renegades left for a hidden research facility somewhere in the Antor system. Perhaps we can find someone who knows more at the Crossfire Cantina in Arrenius
- A suspicious looking insectoid lurking in a corner offered to sell us the coordinates of this secret renegade base. It requested that we scout a few planets and mark the locations of any valuable resources. Do you really think we can trust it?
- A suspicious looking insectoid lurking in a corner offered to sell us the coordinates of this secret renegade base. It requested that we scout the planets: Valen, Anvol and Valden. And that we mark the locations of any valuable resources. Do you think we really can trust it? I mean... look at it!?!
- We hope the insectoid held up its end of the bargain. It gave us the following coordinates in Durian: x = 415, y = -722 You should head there as soon as possible. I don’t think these guys are ready for any negotiations and we should expect a tough battle.
- The Renegade research facility should be located at the coordinates: x = 415, y = -722, located in the Durian star system. We should head there as soon as possible, I don’t think these guys are ready for any negotiations, we should expect a tough battle. *hint: You can see your coordinates in the lower left corner of the map screen*
- Land on the mysterious station and take back what's yours (in Durian at x = 415, y = -722). Reclaim the data chip with the weapon blueprints.
- The renegades had just managed to finish the first prototype of a new weapon. Luckily we were able to liberate it! *hint: The weapon will be attached to your current ship.